18 August 2012

August and Psychic Cats

Hello dear readers. I am Sir Edgar Mindreader, the mastermind and psychic. I have been studying hard since our last post. Hopie took her computer with her on vacation and we've been busy playing with the human friends she left here for us, but now that she's back and sleeping off jetlag, I psychically knew you all wanted to hear from me.
And me?
They mostly want to hear from me, Marcel. All you talk about is tuna. They don't have to be psychic to know what you're going to say.
I'll talk about something else. 
What?
Well, if you're psychic, you tell me.
Fine. You want them to pet you.
What?? Um, no. That wasn't at ALL what I was going to say.
What were you going to say?
I don't remember.


Don't mind him. Anyway...this week there's heat wave in France and we're spending most of our time lying on the kitchen floor because it's cool.
Yea, and not cuddling like we like to do in the winter:


Not that there's anything to see out the living room window these days with everyone away for the month of August. All the shops are closed and there are hardly any passers by. I psychically predict they will start coming back next week and all return at the end of August.
Um, that happens every year.
BECAUSE I psychically KNOW it will happen.


This is my I'm-not-impressed face.
Funny, it looks like your give-me-tuna-or-I'll-meow face.
Ok, you are psychic. Now somebody give me tuna. It's hot. I need sustenance!
Dear readers, I must go back to lying on a tile floor where my psychic powers tell me I will be the coolest. I recommend you give it try. I think Hopie will be posting soon, though she's not very coherent in this heat.
Ooh, but I bet I could guilt her into giving me a cuddle anyway. It's been sooooooo long! 


Thank you to D., our official photographer.
Yes, and official human-who-pets us.

3 comments:

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

They are absolutely gorgeous and ever so cute!

Cheers,

Rosa

Cicero Sings said...

Your kitties really are gorgeous! I'm with Marcel - bring on the food. Hmmm, I think I need my breakfast! Watering is done and zucchini/lime muffins are made! I've worked up a right apetite.

Jessica Sarlandie said...

Uh oh, are the cats psychic all the time? As in they could communicate things your house guests did or said while they were taking care of them?

Good thing we treated them well and bribed them before we left (with tuna, of course!)