12 September 2008

Blogging family


Well, even though I have two wonderful parents, a great family, and a wonderful partner, I now have someone to add to my blogging family: I've been adopted!!!

This project began with Kristen at Dine and Dish. She gathered all the participants and paired them off into happy mentor/mentee(?) couples. Now we have three months to share with one another, to tutor and to be tutored in the great wide blogosphere, and more particularly, the world of cooking blogs (click on image for more info).

I have been adopted by Giz and Psychgrad over at Equal Opportunity Kitchen and I'm sure you'll be hearing lots more about them in near future! I'm away for the weekend so no Sunday baking this week, but click on the link to check out previous Sunday recipes and look forward to more yummy stuff when I return...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Toutes mes félicitations !

giz said...

Your blog is beautiful and that you do this bilingually is fabulous.

Deeba PAB said...

Lucky you...you've been adopted by 2 rocking bloggers! Cheers Deeba

PG said...

Nice to be paired with you Hopie!

I paid Deeba to say that ;).

Anonymous said...

Whaaaaat? No Sunday baking???
Drat!

Anonymous said...

I think you all are going to have a lot of fun! I look forward to hearing about your adventures.
Thanks for participating!

Hopie said...

Sandrine - Merci ! Je suis très contente.

Giz and Psychgrad - Thank you guys! I love your blog too and I'm happy we got paired :-)

Deeba - I know! It's awesome. I love their blog (don't worry, they paid me to say that too ;-))

Colloquial Cook - Sorry! Next week for sure!!

Kristen - Thanks for organizing this. I'm looking forward to these next three months :-)

PG said...

We've got an award for you!